Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

12 Weeks- Dr. Appointment/Ultrasound

I would have normally been 11 weeks and 4 days today but based on my ultrasound, she advanced my due date to February 16, 2012, which means that I am 12 weeks pregnant today, yeah, 2 weeks left of first trimester! Casey and I got to see our little baby this morning, he/she was very active and moving all over. We weren't expecting this much detail but we even got to see his/her precious little hands and feet that we will be loving on for many years to come. The baby is measuring 5.34cm, which equates to 2.1 inches and the fetal heart rate was 168bpm. We included a photo and a video of the ultrasound below, enjoy!



















Oh, I almost forgot, here is a picture of my growing belly. I was very shocked to find out that I haven't gained a single pound in the last month, I sure feel like I have! Anyway, my next appointment is August 31st, until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment