Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ella - 1 Year 8 Months

Let's see, where do I start...Miss Ella is keeping us busy and in stitches. She continues to make us laugh each and every day and brings so much joy into our lives. We have seen her interact with babies within the past few weeks and both Casey and I are excited to be giving her a playmate in a few months.
I bought a toilet seat for Ella that fits onto our toilet and she has been doing very well, I attached a picture of her updated Potty Training Chart (when she gets to an Elmo she gets a prize). Aside from that, we are working on saying our ABC's and numbers 1-10. Her toenails have to be painted at ALL times and she loves to take off her polish (she thinks the Listerine bottle is the nail polish remover) and paint Mommy/Daddy's toenails. She loves to dance and is into Elmo and Barney! I have included a few videos...

















1 comment:

  1. She is soooooooo cute! I love the "GO Ella" dancing. I see she got her dancing skills from Casey....

    ReplyDelete