Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

26 Week Update

Sorry everyone, I am 2 weeks late on writing on here. Oh, the past month and a half has been crazy to say the least.... First and foremost, I have gained 8 lbs so far in my pregnancy (4 in the last month) and Max is measuring right on track. I had my glucose scan this week and I don't have gestational diabetes, yeah!










Casey, Ella and I have moved into our new house (1 week today) and we are loving it more and more each and every day. Below is a picture of Ella on one of our trips to JCPenney, she is such a silly girl! She has a big girl bed and loves her new room.


On another note, 2 weeks ago on Wednesday she and I were at Barnes and Noble and she tripped on the carpet and fell onto one of the storytime benches. A trip to LGMC ER and 6 stitches later, her forehead right above her right eye is finally on the mend. Talk about a scary experience that Casey and I hope to never have to go through again!


We took Ella to Sesame Street Live this past Sunday and she absolutley loved it! We sat 3rd row in the middle and she stood on our laps and danced the ENTIRE time. After each song, she said "next" as if to make sure it wasn't over. Also, everyday since Sunday she lets us know that she wants to go back.
Our next appointment is Monday, November 21st. I will be 27.5 weeks and I will be starting my 3rd Trimester, wow, already! We leave the next day to go to Breckenridge for the week with the Hebert's, a trip we are all looking forward to. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment