I am 30 weeks today and feeling great! I see Dr. Kennedy next Wednesday for my next appointment and then start seeing her every 2 weeks until I hit 36 weeks, then every week. Since I have posted last we went to Breckenridge and had a great trip, Ella had a wonderful 2nd Birthday and she also took her 2 year pictures, see below for those pictures.


A friend of mine scanned me last week and I am happy to announce that Max is head down, yeah! So hopefully he won't flip and I will maybe be able to have a VBAC instead of a C-section this time. Below is a picture that was taken today and a picture that was taken when I was 30 weeks pregnant for Ella (oh I miss my long hair!). Max continues to be VERY active in my stomach and overall we are both doing great! Until next time....


No comments:
Post a Comment