Wednesday, December 14, 2011
31 Weeks-Dr. Appointment
Went to see Dr. Kennedy this morning and everything is good. I gained 5 lbs in 3 weeks and 4cm across my tummy, in her words "I popped!" I looked back at my blog for Ella and between 30 and 32 weeks was a large growth spurt also. Max continues to be extremely active and I still feel great. I told her that a friend scanned me and that he was head down and she said that typically he will stay that way since I am this far along, but we shall see! I go back in 2 weeks...until then....Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Casey and I are enjoying spending time with Ella so much these days and we look forward to opening gifts with her Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment