Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

33.5 Weeks

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It was great seeing all of our friends and family members but I have to say that I am glad it's over and that things have calmed down a bit. All of my decorations are down (thanks to my little elves) and I am in full-on nesting mode in preparation for Max's arrival.
I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday and Dr. Kennedy said that everything looked great. I had gained 2 lbs and 2cm in my belly in the last 2 weeks, so it is pretty consistent for 1 lb per week and 1 cm larger in my belly, the boy is growing...and so is his momma! I go back to the doctor next Wednesday, January 11th. Below I posted a picture of myself taken today.



Here is a video of the best New Year's Eve date ever. I don't know what got into her but she was so giggly for the smallest things and it was hilarious. Just what I wanted to be doing for New Year's Eve though....

No comments:

Post a Comment