Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

34.5 Weeks-Dr Appointment

Had a doctors appointment this morning and everything looked just fine. I gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks so either Max or I had a growth spurt, ha! Guess that could be courtesy of all of the sweets at Fresh Market and my latest craving of making chocolate covered strawberries at least once a week, it's fruit right!

Dr. Kennedy said Max's heart beat was 133 bpm and he appears to still be head down. I go back 2 weeks from today (36.5 weeks) and she will confirm his position and she will start checking to see if I am making progress, my visits will be every week from then on.

Max's room is complete, yeah, I will be posting a picture soon. I want to thank my girlfriends for setting up a fun little brunch at Broken Egg last Sunday and showering Max and I with fabulous gifts. I had so much fun just catching up with all of you and laughing about all of our crazy mommy/pregnancy stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment